Sonntag, 25. September 2011

MUSIC english homework

Music is very important for me and half a year ago I started listening to music more often and it would be hard for me to stop listening to it. I listen to music when I´m on the bus or in the car or when I´m doing sports, because it´s really more fun with music. I also really like listening to music after school on my notebook. Then I can “turn off” my head and just relax.

I really like punk music and there is a special kind of punk I simply love. It´s Irish folk-punk. There are two awesome bands called “Flogging Molly” and “Dropkick Murphy´s”. They play with traditional Irish instruments like the Tin-whistle or the bagpipes. I have one CD of each band and I listen to them as often as possible. I also like German punk bands like “Die Ärtzte” or “Die toten Hosen” but also songs from bands which are not so famous, like WIZO. I also listen to metal. I really like the band “System of a down” because of their lead singer Serj Tankian. He has an amazing voice and he´s a really cool guy but I also like the band, because of their great sound and because of their good lyrics. Rammstein is another metal band from Germany, which I really like. Some time ago they were my favourite band and I still like listening to them. Their lead singer Till Lindemann gives the band its typical sound. It is a kind of music you cannot compare with the sound of another metal band and their lyrics are so hard to understand but also so amazing. And with their song “Links 2,3,4” they finally showed their political attitude, and taught their critics who said they would be radical right wing otherwise and because of this I love this song.

This is the official music video of a great song by Dropkick Murphy´s.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen